- 2 Staal Smokehouse Smoked Mackerel fillets (1 pack)
- 300g new potatoes, halved
- 150g broccoli, cut into smallish florets
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar or wine vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 4- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 3-4 cooked baby beetroot, quartered
- Flake the smoked mackerel into 1cm pieces with a fork.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli florets. Cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- In a large bowl whisk the mustard and vinegar with the oil to make a dressing.
- When the potatoes and broccoli florets are cooked, drain well and add to the bowl with the dressing. Stir gently but thoroughly to coat the vegetables.
- Add the flaked smoked mackerel and the beetroot quarters and serve!
Recipe adapted from GoodtoKnow.Back to recipes