170-200g Staal Smokehouse Salmon Oak Roast Salmon, one good sized fillet
140g British garden peas, cooked and cooled
800g new potatoes cooked and cooled
3-4 spring onions
2-3 tbsp Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil Tartare Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the new potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in a large pan of boiling water for around 15 minutes (or until tender).
- Cook the garden peas in boiling water for around 4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and peas, and set both aside in a large bowl to cool.
- Flake the oak roast salmon into the bowl with the potatoes and peas. Next chop the spring onions using as much of the green stem as possible and add to the bowl.
- Add the Tartare Sauce and stir gently through until all the ingredients are coated. Add more Tartare Sauce if needed and season to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and your potato salad is ready to go!
- This dish is also delicious served warm, or made with Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil’s Lemon, Classic or Smoked Mayos.
You can buy Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil’s delicious Tartare Sauce from the website at www.yorkshirerapeseedoil.co.uk.Back to recipes