This recipe just looks so mouthwatering! The combination of flavours between the smoked chicken, the fruit, and the chilli is absolutely delicious.
Preparation time: 5 mins
1 Staal Twice-Smoked Chicken Breast
2 sandwich wraps
Half a medium mango
Half a pomegranate
4 little gem lettuce leaves
Half a medium-sized red chilli, finely chopped
1. Chop the smoked chicken and the mango into 1cm cubes and set aside.
2. Lay the wraps flat on plates and scatter with torn little gem lettuce leaves.
3. Scatter the smoked chicken and mango pieces over the lettuce, and add the finely chopped to your preference.
4. Hold the half pomegranate face down over the wrap and bash it gently with a rolling pin or wooden spoon – seeds should fall out onto the wrap.
5. Gently roll the wrap and tuck in!
You can buy our delicious twice-smoked chicken in our online shop by clicking on the following link:
Twice-Smoked Chicken Breast