4 x fresh salmon portions
4 tablespoons of fresh breadcrumbs
4 tablespoons of fresh Pesto – depending on size of the salmon portions you may need to add a bit more pesto … shop bought is perfect although I usually use the fresh pesto rather than from a jar.
- Place the fish in a baking tray, I usually line with tin foil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl mix the bread crumbs and fresh pesto together to form a paste.
- Spread over the fish fillets.
- Pop into the pre heated oven (220 degree C) and cook for 10-15 mins until salmon is cooked through.
- We usually serve with new potatoes and a green vegetable.