1 Smoked duck breast
2 Juicy oranges
50-100g Walnut halves
1 Bag of salad leaves
1 Avocado – sliced
French dressing – preferably made with walnut oil
1. Remove the skin from the Smoked Duck Breast and slice the meat.
2. Crisp the skin in a hot oven or under the grill and allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile peel, de-pith and section the oranges, reserving any juice.
4. Chop the crispy duck skin into croutons. Arrange the salad onto 4 plates with slices of duck, orange and walnuts.
5. Drizzle over the dressing with the reserved orange juice and finish each with some crispy croutons.Back to recipes