Cold Smoked Salmon (Whole Side)
£36.00 – £38.00View More Product Information
Available unsliced, D-sliced, or long sliced, a whole side of salmon makes a wonderful gift for foodie friend or relative - it also makes an...
Available unsliced, D-sliced, or long sliced, a whole side of salmon makes a wonderful gift for foodie friend or relative – it also makes an impressive centre piece for entertaining at home.
Suitable for home freezing.
Our salmon is sourced only from fully accredited and sustainable farms on the west coast of Scotland.
The wild, wind-swept environment offers the perfect breeding ground for a delicious tasting salmon, as close to wild salmon as you can get. Obviously wild Atlantic salmon would be our first choice of product but the ever declining numbers of this majestic fish persuaded us to take it off the menu until its future is secured.
Our salmon is dry cured before smoking with a blend of oak and apple. This gives a subtle smoky flavour to compliment rather than overpower the fish.
PLEASE NOTE: This weight is approximate.
Atlantic Salmon (Farmed) (Fish), Salt, Sugar, Oak and Apple Smoke.
Did you know?
Smoked salmon is an excellent source of:
- Protein (helps you feel fuller for longer, and vital for healthy muscles, bones, organs and tissues)
- Omega 3 (to help prevent heart disease)
- B vitamins (needed for energy)
- Selenium (to help the immune system to function properly and prevent damage to cells and tissues)
- Vitamin D (to help regulate the levels of calcium and phosphate in the body, important for healthy bones and teeth, and may also help to support the normal function of the immune system)